“Funland is still fun !”
Review of Funland

Funland
More attraction details
Owner description: Funland is a family amusement center located on the boardwalk in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. A family owned and operated business since 1962, Funland provides family fun at reasonable prices for those who visit us each summer. The park offers great entertainment for the whole family, featuring 19 rides, 14 midway games, a redemption center, Skeeball, and an arcade. Our season begins Mother's Day Weekend and runs through Labor Day. In the early part of our season (May into June), our closing time varies; we reserve the right to close early due to factors such as weather and lack of crowds! Normally in season, July 4th - Labor Day, we close around 11 PM.
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I've been going to Funland since I was a little kid (that would be the 70's). Its a fun place for little kids and high school age teens to hang out and have fun. I have been taking my kids there since they were toddlers and now that they are teenagers (17,15,13,11) - they still like stopping by. They have rides for really little ones here as well as rides for the older kids. The haunted mansion ride is a classic. I was never into going on this when I was a teenager - but love taking my kids through now <evil grin>. Bumper cars are also a family favorite. Great place to go rain or shine.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

It has been years, like 15 or more since I have been back to Rehoboth and wow Funland is still rockin and rolling. I remember those night back in, let's just say early 80's, and the kiss on the tea cups and bumper cars with the sun drenched bunch. We played Whack-A-Mole, I lost, and then went on the Gravitron. I felt transported to teenagedom. Let's just say it' s just the same and still as awesome. Have fun!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was lucky enough to have grown up spending my summers on the Eastern Shore, in Fenwick. Going to Funland in Rehoboth was always a high-lite during our summer trips; the boardwalk, rides, restaurants, and games. My sister, cousins and I always had a blast each time we went-spending hours on the rides and never getting bored.
This has now become a tradition with my family. We spend a week each summer on the Eastern Shore, in Bethany or Rehoboth, and always spend at least two evenings at Funland. Much of Funland remains the same; the carousel, kiddie swings, fire engines, cars, and boats-bringing back such fond memories. While new rides have been added, the feel of Funland remains the same-people are friendly, tickets don't cost you a fortune, and you feel a sense of nostalgia.
For anyone vacationing to the Rehoboth area, make sure to carve an evening out for Funland!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stumbled upon Funland as we were walking along the boardwalk. Lots of fun rides for kids. Our 2 and 4 year olds had a brilliant time. You can buy 20 tickets for $7 and the rides cost 1-3 tickets each. We were staying along the coast at Lewes but this is a great option for tiring the kids out indoors on a rainy day. Some of the rides were only suitable for older kids so there is something for all ages. There are restrooms directly opposite Funland and loads of eateries on the boardwalk

1  Thank travelwithtinies
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed this old fashioned family arcade. I really enjoyed the recommended horse racing game. I had never tried it before. I never won but who cares? The vibe at this place was small town and welcoming and very friendly. We will definitely come back the next time we are in town.

1  Thank Hollin D