“Ok break from beach”

Midway Speedway Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Affordable family fun awaits you at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware's premier fun destination, Midway Speedway Park! At Midway Speedway Park you have four times the fun… for less. Midway Speedway is "Your Place To Race!" with four tracks full of excitement for all ages. Get your tan on at White Water Mountain which has 6 slides, a lazy river, an olympic size pool, a kiddie pool, and a sunbathing deck. Or play 18 holes at Fire Mountain Mini Golf. While you're at it, have some fun on one of our three attractions!
New York City, New York
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 147 helpful votes
“Ok break from beach”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Bit of an artificial oasis in a strip mall, it does end up getting a lot of visitors taking a break from the beach. The pool is ok, the lazy river is bit of a joke and the water slides (about six small ones) are ok. The one-bathroom, a restaurant that can run out of burgers at 11 am (place opens at 10) and pizza by noon, not many shaded umbrellas make it a bit of a tough one for adults but kids seem to love it.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank rnarisetti

Pennsylvania
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Pricey but go carts were great!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Had two 12 year olds on vacation. Limited amount of rides but the go carts were some the best in the area. Look for coupon to save a few bucks. Would go back for the go carts.

1 Thank sunnyami
Lewes, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Midway Steals Money from it's customers”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Took my son and three friends to Midway Speedway in May and bought each a wrist band. Was told by the woman waiting at the ticket booth that they did not need to use all the tickets on the wristband that day - we could cut off the wristband and come back another day. We used four tickets of the wristband in May and came back the middle of July to use the remaining 4. My son used 2 of the tickets on one ride no problem. He went to another ride and took the ticket off the band and gave it to the attendant. The attendant said he would not leave my son on the ride because my son removed the ticket, not the attendant. I went over and asked the attendant for my son's ticket back - he RUDELY refused to give the ticket back or let my son on the ride. I asked to speak to a manager. Was told the manager would be in the next day but his son would talk to me. WAITED over 25 minutes for 4 teenage kids to come to talk to me and all they did was laugh at me. REFUSED to give my son his ticket back or let him on the ride. I WILL NEVER use Midway Speedway again and will tell everyone I know never to got to Midway

3 Thank Stacey G
Delaware
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“We used the water park only - great day”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My daughter and I went to the Water park at Midway next to the speedway for a late afternoon adventure. There was a $35 combo ticket for the using the whole park, but we did the $15.99 water park special after 4 pm. There is a kiddie pool with slides and adventures for young children, a full size swimming pool, a lazy river and two large water slides. One has 3 body slides and the other has 3 slides for tubes or mats. We had a great time! There is a snack bar and plenty of seating - tables, chairs, loungers, etc. A plus was the Entertainment book has a buy one get one free admission coupon! Great value, fun and relaxation.

1 Thank sunloverDE
Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun Place”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

First time at the Midway Speedway park this summer. My family and another family rode the go-carts and played mini-golf together. .Staff should do a better job controlling the go-cart drivers. There are signs posted that tell you the go-carts are NOT Bumper Cars. Apparently some adults decided not to abide by the signs and safety instructions.
Mini Golf was fun and very challenging...many of the holes are not level--little hills every where on the gold course. They actually have a few mini-golf holes inside a volcano which was neat, but it was very hot inside!!!!