“Ocean City has evolved North!”

Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
More attraction details
Owner description: Stretching more than one mile along Rehoboth Beach, this famous boardwalk is lined with shops, restaurants and other amusements.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Extremely crowded with inconsiderate visitors as well as an over abundance of arcades and poor food choice holes in the wall.

2  Thank RTBUSMC

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Although I live in Florida, I LOVE Rehoboth Beach and visit it every time I go to Delaware!!! The boardwalk seemed so much longer when I was a child but I know that it is all in perspective.... just a nice place to stroll, snack, shop for touristy stuff..... Can't wait to go back..... and in the off-season, I like to just go and sit on the boardwalk and listen to the ocean and smell the smells of the sea..... such a relaxing place to me!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I am not much for splashing in the ocean, but I did enjoy the boardwalk. I went into all the shops, we ate at Grotto's pizza, the food was very good. There is a pretzel place there that sells yummy cinnamon sugar pretzel bites, that my grand kids enjoyed. At Grotto's pizza my son and I bought these huge insulated cups that we could refill for about $4.00 and lasted a long time.

1  Thank Florence M
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Clean boardwalk with good variety of options. Parking is tough but the trolley is a great option back to Dewey Beach for $3 one way. Games, food, stores...it's all here. We met and spoke to a bunch of friendly people along the way. Fun vibe.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Rehoboth has worked diligently on its dune restoration project so the boardwalk is an interesting mix of kitsch and nature. The right number of public facilities for the length plus lots of easy ways to get off the boardwalk make this one my favorite of the Atlantic beaches.