My husband and I have stayed in the Avenue Inn&Spa before - during the beach season. We love Rehoboth and came with our 20-month old toddler for Thanksgiving to relax and get some quality time with each other. It was amazing. The Inn just underwent some renovations, has a fantastic restaurant and attempts to promote a community by having a wine and cheese hour and fresh cookies. There is a pool on the 3rd floor, the staff couldn't be friendlier and more accommodating. The patrons were all wonderful as well - I really think the Inn attracts particularly friendly family oriented folks.
We had our Thanksgiving Dinner at the Blue Moon - a fantastic restaurant - and watched the tree lighting at the beach the day after Thanksgiving, so that our little son could enjoy. There is plenty of fun and heavily discounted shopping on Black Friday in Rehoboth, so that you don't have to join the crazy outlet crowds and two huge playgrounds a short walk/ride away from the Inn, if you are looking to occupy your little one. We will be back for more of Rehoboth and the Inn very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top rated hotel in Rehoboth for ten years, the staff at The Avenue continues to deliver the best hotel experience in Rehoboth Beach. With our newly renovated lobby, breakfast room, fitness room, business center, and spa in addition to our brand new lounge, no other hotel in Rehoboth offers as much at such a great value. Stay at The Avenue and see why our guests come back again and again making the hotel their own beach house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Avenue Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avenue Inn And Spa
- Avenue Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Avenue Rehoboth Beach
- Avenue Inn & Spa Rehoboth Beach, Delaware