We just completed a week's stay at the Avenue Inn. The hotel is in a very pleasant section of the town, just two blocks west of the beach and boardwalk and surrounded by four or five blocks of dozens of excellent restaurants and all sorts of cute little beach-town shops. Everything was so walkable that once we had parked (in a covered garage beneath the hotel), we did not need the car for the entire week. The "feel" of the hotel is sophisticated, and from the moment we walked in, every staff member was personable, friendly, and helpful. We had a "junior jacuzzi room", which was a corner room on the third floor. This is a large room with a king bed and jacuzzi tub in the bedroom, a separate dressing/sink area, a bathroom with a shower, and a balcony overlooking the quieter of the two streets the hotel faces (Room 301). The room was nicely appointed, with handsome furniture, a flat-screen TV, fridge, microwave, good-quality towels, and rocking chairs and small table on the balcony. The hotel facilities include an indoor area with a heated pool, sauna, and steam room, and a sundeck with an outdoor hot tub, all of which were very well maintained, and an large full-service day spa that draws local customers as well as hotel guests. Lots of little touches made our stay extra special, such as (a) a complimentary bottle of champagne in the fridge upon arrival; (b) a choice each day of a very nice continental breakfast or a coupon for $7 off the cooked-to-order menu at the full-service restaurant across the street; (c) complimentary wine and cheese from 5 to 7 PM; (d) warm chocolate cookies at 8 PM, and (e) free use of a computer (internet access) in the lobby. In addition to vacationers, the Avenue Inn is a great place for a romantic weekend, a girls' getaway, or a small group retreat. When making reservations, know that the main Avenue Inn, where we stayed, is distinct from the Avenue Inn II, an annex that is much smaller and simpler (but also less expensive) and another block further from the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top rated hotel in Rehoboth for ten years, the staff at The Avenue continues to deliver the best hotel experience in Rehoboth Beach. With our newly renovated lobby, breakfast room, fitness room, business center, and spa in addition to our brand new lounge, no other hotel in Rehoboth offers as much at such a great value. Stay at The Avenue and see why our guests come back again and again making the hotel their own beach house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Avenue Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avenue Inn And Spa
- Avenue Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Avenue Rehoboth Beach
- Avenue Inn & Spa Rehoboth Beach, Delaware