“Another genius meal from Hari!”
Review of a(MUSE.)

a(MUSE.)
Reserve with OpenTable
a(MUSE.) is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Price range: US$25 - US$111
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 1st & 2nd
Description: Amuse showcases modern Mid-Atlantic cuisine with an ever changing menu. Come enjoy some small bites, entrees, or a five or seven course tasting menu.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

To celebrate my birthday, we did the seven-course tasting menu with wine pairings--excellent can't even begin to describe it. As usual, Hari's food was delightful and amazingly creative, almost always bringing tastes of earth and sea together. Each course was an adventure--from the ahi roll wrapped in thin slices of yellow squash through the foie gras and the soft shell to the chocolate explosion.

a(Muse) is a wonderful place for all kinds of meals--big celebrations certainly but also noshes at the bar or a good bottle of wine and a couple of small plates. Servers are knowledgeable and friendly and attentive but not intrusive. And David, the bartender, is the best!!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We selected a(MUSE) because of the Zagat review. The monkfish and beef entrees were fresh but tasted as if they could have been grilled at home.
I shared my disappointment with the waiter (nota bene: the waitstaff was attentive and apologetic when I shared our feedback). Overall, unfortunately, a true disappointment.
Upon returning home, I spoke with the manager, who was accommodating and wished to extend a gift card. Still couldn't remove the bad taste in my mouth for having spent $110 for two people (which included only two glasses of wine and no other spirits) for a less-than-average meal.

2  Thank mcdostac
Reviewed 9 July 2014

One of the best meals I have had on the east coast. Chef Hari Cameron is preparing interesting, inventive dishes from local ingredients. We had appetizers, cheese, dinner, and desserts and everything was perfect. The duck confit with a light watermelon sauce sounded scary but was perfectly executed as the saltiness of the duck was offset nicely by the sweetness of the watermelon. Drinks were great and reasonably priced. This place is a must-try for all foodies.

1  Thank dougkath
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a Farm and Sea to Table gem where Chef Hari Cameron creatively prepares and presents delicious dishes. The service is great and they have David at the bar....who is the best bar tender in town.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We decided to eat here because a friend in PA recommended this place to us. We were amazed at the quality of food and the menu. The staff was very friendly and the food was the best we had at any restaurant in a long time. I would recommend that I'd you are down here in the area to stop here to eat.