“OMG! The name has recent changed but the food!! WOW”
Review of Old Bay Steakhouse - CLOSED

Old Bay Steakhouse
Price range: US$14 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Rehoboth Beach
“OMG! The name has recent changed but the food!! WOW”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Have the prime rib rolls! AHHHMAZING!!! The name has since changed but the food is incredible, we always try something new here but always get the Prime Rib Rolls, they are fantastic, the strawberry shortcake, MMMMMMM...this is a great place to bring a group or a romantic night away from the crowds!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank quikdriv55

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food with great service”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

My girlfriend and I went to old bay last night. This was our first time here and we loved it! Our waitress was very helpful and fast. We got the black and blue salmon, and Mac-n-chesse trio. Both dishes were perfect! We will definitely be back in the future.

1 Thank Jontheillest
Lewes, Delaware
“Nasty!”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

This is a very sad story of a long time restaurant that is now the worst place at the beach. The food is gross the staff is rude and I saw wait staff eating off plates before they take it to the table. Do not eat here!! Someone should call the health department.

caln township, pa
“Fair to midland”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

On being seated we were informed that the restaurant will be changing it's name and theme. That never bodes well when preparing to look at a menu. The food was good but not spectacular. Portions were rather small for the price. My crab cake diner consisted of two approx. 2 oz. cakes with a small baked potato. My wife's "tilapia" was really catfish. I am not sure if it was a cooks error but my wife is not a fan of catfish. My wife was in the mood for a craft beer that was light and not so heavy, the bartender suggested "Miller lite" as the lightest. That in itself seemed to culminate an underwhelming meal.
One positive, our service was very good.

York, Pennsylvania
“Eh...”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I ate here back in November with my boyfriend and some friends of ours. The atmosphere is ok. It's a typical steak house, nothing too special. Our server didn't seem to know exactly what he was doing at first, but I thought maybe he was new? He seemed pretty nervous. Throughout the night, we only saw him maybe once, except to take our orders and to drop off the check and bring back our cards. The service could be alot better.

We all ordered, and it did take a while to get it. I think we overpaid for what we got. I ordered one of the specials, a pork shank, I think it was. Half of it was delicious. I say half because the first half was very, very good. The second half, however, had a funny taste to it and I could not finish. I'm not sure if it was spoiled or what happened to it, but it was disgusting. The mashed potatoes I got were very good, though. Everyone else said their food was "Okay."

With the poor service, possibly rotten food, and high prices, I will not go back for dinner. It's more of a casual drinks place than a restaurant, even though that's what it markets itself as. Don't waste your time or money.

• Visited November 2012