“Not good at all!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #96 of 290 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped here for a break while shopping. We both ordered Lattes. First of all, no one planned to make them. After waiting I had to ask if someone would be getting them. The employee was very apologetic. I let him know what the order was. I received a partially full cup of something that was not a caramel latte. It had chocolate in it. My daughter got a pumpkin spice latte that was way too sweet t drink and had a chocolate drizzle on top! Disappointing

Reviewed 11 October 2016

This Panera Bread is typical: very good sandwiches and soups, excellent breads, good pastries and cookies. What sets it aside from some is the very nice large outdoor seating area which abuts a very busy highway, but is nicely screened from traffic, and also is well screened from the sun with umbrellas and plantings. The interior is spacious, comfortable and bright..

My wife and I really like Panera Bread for lunch or a light dinner, and we like this particular Panera very much.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely lunch here today right in the middle of the lunch rush. Our service was fast and friendly, our food was ready much quicker than I expected. Everything was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Clean, Friendly, Fresh! Cant beat a great meal at Panera, this one has comfortable outside seating! Wonderful selection of fresh baked goods to go!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I eat lunch at Panera's at least once a week and I always get the same thing - a Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich, an apple, and a small coffee. I love this sandwich and, obviously, I know what it's supposed to look like. I usually can't eat an entire one because I simply don't have the volume. I tossed this one down with ease even though it was poorly made and fell apart. The apple was the size of a crab apple. And I know that some of the Panera's allow you to switch to a bagel or cookie when you are eligible for a free pastry. This one does not and I don't eat pastry. Recently, I was shopping when I heard a woman saying that she had never eaten at a Panera's before this one and she wouldn't be returning because the sandwich she got wasn't worth the money. I totally agree.