“Mediocre at Best”

Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: Barbecue, American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: A Local PlaceGood Food! Good Drinks! Good Company!
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Mediocre at Best”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I have gone here three times and I am not impressed. Mediocre food at best. Save your money and try Bethany Blues if you want good BBQ in Rehoboth Beach. I like to give places a chance and I did that here but really---save your money.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank travelingbeachbum00

“Hidden Gem in a fabulous seaside town”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Wife and I were looking for a quick bite to eat during our shopping on Sunday and came across this restaurant tucked in next to the Food Lion. Everything was delicious from the fried pickles and cole slaw to the pulled pork and brisket. Next time we are in town we will definitely be stopping by here again.

• Visited July 2013
Ringtown, Pennsylvania, Usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Pork just melts in your mouth and the barbacue sauce is just great. Also a must try is the chili. I will be sure to stop by again!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Stefan G
Columbia, Maryland
“Friendly service, okay food”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

My wife and I stopped here for lunch on the way home from Rehoboth Beach. We were interested in BBQ food and had noted the high ratings given for this restaurant. This restaurant is located on DE Highway 1 on the southbound side. After we both had a cup of black bean soup as an appetizer, my wife had the pulled pork BBQ sandwich and I had the BBQ grilled chicken. For sides, between us we had baked beans, cole slaw, sweet potato fries, and cornbread.

We thought our main entrees were okay but not of great quality. My chicken was somewhat singed at the bottom. We both agreed that we've had better BBQ elsewhere.

The side dishes were very good, however.

Service was very friendly and attentive. There were very few other patrons present at the time but we attribute it to it being on a weekday off-season.

The restaurant atmosphere is very plain but clean.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SupermanRoSteel
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
“Great Sandwiches!”
Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

Don't be fooled...while in a strip mall...this place offers a great meal at a good price. Pit beef and turkey sandwiches, platters and more. The helpings were generous. The kids meals were good sized as well. My family was very pleased with our dinner here! Good friendly service. If you are sick of all the overpriced chains, give this place a shot! They also have a small bar here as well.