“Had a great time!”

Ranked #119 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My partner and I went in for dinner, at a friends recommendation, on Wednesday the 12th of June. We had the calamari appetizer, which was fried just right, and very tasty. I had the broiled seafood platter, everything was prepared and seasoned perfectly, and my partner had the twin tails. It must have been good, i looked over one minute to see two beautifully cooked lobster tails and the next minute, two empty shells! We were stuffed, and left very happy!! And ask for Sonny! Very knowledgeable, kind, and easy on the eyes!!

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I was expecting so much more. The "hostess" was lethargic and not welcoming. The waitress was fine and bubbly. They handed out a specials list and we went to order and they only had 2 servings of mahi left. So I went to the back up. Out of that too. Those in our party who did get the fish were disappointed. Nothing special and very pricey. The "wild rice" looked to us to be a Far East boxed blend. A tiny few wild rice bits in a pilaf mix. The side of asparagus for $3 were 6 tiny spears with tough ends. The martinis were great so they helped! Overall, there are many better, less expensive choices.

1  Thank NewHampshirePeppie
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I have eaten several times and the food has always been good but not great in my view. The portions in some dishes tend to be on the small side. Sometimes they give you about a four inch piece of French bread but most of the times they do not. I don't know if it is at the discretion of the server. I find the food to be hit or miss. Some days the meals are very good and others just ok. I will say the Grey Goose Martini's are always good

Reviewed 30 April 2013

We've eaten here several times in the past year. Basically the same experience each time: good seafood at reasonable prices, well-made drinks, reasonable wine prices, but very loud atmosphere. This Saturday there was a singer who was accompanied by a boisterous group at the bar who were singing along with her. It's a good place if you are looking for a party ambiance, not a quiet romantic dinner.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

It was a Saturday night and they offered live music. There were people dancing and having a great time. The ribeye was delicious and martini's were made to perfection.