“Mother's Day lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Dover, Delaware
“Mother's Day lunch”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Overall this isn't a bad choice for lunch. The service was timely and even on this busy day the food was good. Although this was my first time in an Outback, I expected a better cut steak on the sirloin. It was a bit tough for a top sirloin. I would go back to try other entrees sometime.

• Visited May 2014

Eldersburg, Maryland
“Great Service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

It's Outback, and it's like most Outback's right? The food was good like it's supposed to be. The location was convenient for us, a little way from Dewey Beach, but just a bit tricky to find the entrance to the parking lot.

The server we had was very good. We showed up with a group, two kids in high chairs, spilled milk, needed special drinks, substituted stuff... She took it in stride. Service was quick and accurate with just the right level of attention. Great service! (No, I don't remember her name... Sorry!)

Visited May 2014
Middletown, Delaware
“Don't eat here often”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We ate here recently because someone gave us a gift card. We usually prefer to eat at restaurants that are not a large chain. Our server was super nice and really good. The food was ok. We both got steaks and agreed that its not the best steak we have ever had, but not the worst either.

Visited May 2014
Brooklyn, New York
“Great service, great food.”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Came here with my 11 year old daughter around 8pm. Not too crowded; so the service was excellent and the food was great. Our waitress was very friendly and on top of our drinks and service. Don't normally give a chain restaurant 5 stars; but this location deserves it. And yes, I do get out quite often.

• Visited April 2014
mid atlantic
“You Get What You Pay For”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

It should have been a warning to me when it took 3 tries to find the driveway entrance to this Outback. I had planned on ordering my usual filet, but saw the special that included sirloin steak, soup or salad, a side and dessert. My friend and I both went for the special. My steak was normal thickness and was tender all around the edges, but beyond this, it was impossible to cut or chew. My friends was a real thick cut and she was unable to eat one or two bites. The meat had a tough fiber-like texture like mine. Our waitress did offer to switch our steaks to new ones, but we had somewhere to be and didn't want to wait. The potato soup would have been good if it hadn't been so salty and the baked sweet potato was so stringy it was un edible. Our server was very nice and did deduct 30% on each meal. We decided to take our cake home with us . Another disappointment ! Cake frosting was gritty from the sugar and it wasn't cream cheese frosting that you usually find on carrot cake. The cake was dry and more like spice cake than carrot. It was edible, but nothing special. Needless to say, we won't be back to this Outback any time soon !!

• Visited April 2014