“A must try”

Nicola Pizza
Ranked #22 of 270 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“A must try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We have been going every year for twenty years. We have never had anything we didn't like. Love this place. The service has always been great. I would recommend it to everyone. They give military discount.

Wayne PA
“The bartender was excellent - we did not eat there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

The torrential downpour overwhelmed our umbrella and raincoats so flung ourselves into this place to get dry and have a drink. I accidentally spilled my beer and the bartender graciously replaced it at no charge.

• Visited June 2014
Syracuse, NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hoagies were served on bread sticks.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Even though I have been going to DE for about 50 years, I have only been to Nicola's twice. The last time was last year. I went for dinner. I ordered a hoagie with turkey, tomato and lettuce. When my order came I couldn't believe my eyes. It was served on a bread stick. I asked the server if they ran out of ran out of hoagie rolls. She said "no, thats how we make them." So needless to say, I won't go back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank NYBecky
Union County, New Jersey
“The best pizza anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Our family has been going to Nicola Pizza for over thirty years. Their pizza is my favorite pizza on earth. It is always the same and it's always perfect. The amount of sauce is just right and is delicious. Their toppings are generous and come right up to the end of the crust. The nic-o-bolis are fantastic. I also enjoy the tossed salad. The restaurant opened a new establishment around the corner right on Rehoboth Avenue. This past week we visited that location and I liked it much better than the original; it was much quieter and not as hectic. My husband and I both ordered a beer, and had a great dinner of pepperoni pizza and everything nic-o-boli. I very highly recommend Nicola Pizza.

• Visited June 2014
Wilmington, Delaware
“Needs a good cleaning ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Pizzas awesome good cheap night out for the family beers good and cold only miss the 1.50 refills and one down side the restaurant is pretty dusty and could use a good cleaning