“Fabulous pizza!”

Nicola Pizza
Ranked #18 of 273 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Winchester, Virginia
“Fabulous pizza!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I remembered my parents bringing me here as a child, so it was a must visit on our vacation. The pizza was fabulous! The crust was crisp and the sauce sweet. The kids menu is very affordably priced.

Visited July 2014

Philadelphia, PA
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The staff are very friendly and accommodating. We had two full families in tow with us for lunch, including 6 month old twins. Everyone was very helpful to get us seated and sorted out. The staff was always making sure we had what we needed. The food was good, The cheese fries are a fantastic app to start with. We shared a pizza and it was a good gooey pizza with the right amount of crisp and chewy in the crust.

• Visited July 2014
Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
“It's just not that great”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

After spending two summer working in Rehoboth and many trips since, I have often pondered one, what is the big deal about Nicola's and two, where does it sit in comparison to Louie's and Grotto's.

As to the first question, maybe its the Nicoboli? I hear its to die for from some, but have always gone for the Pizza. Lived less than a block away one summer and had it all the time, never realizing at the time how bland the pizza really is. I crack up with the "fat free sauce and crust" advertisement on the box, really? Do most pizza's sauce and crust have fat?

For the novelty I took my wife here so she could judge herself, she took felt the pizza was very bland. Maybe we are spoiled, we have done some great pizza joints all over. We both honestly are amazed how people will wait for long durations to get a table. I don't get it personally. I guess if you are looking for something a little cheaper and laid back, you are in business. Just assume go to Grotto's for that personally.

Oh, and the answer to the second question is easy...Louie's>Grotto's>Nicola

• Visited July 2014
“A must try”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We have been going every year for twenty years. We have never had anything we didn't like. Love this place. The service has always been great. I would recommend it to everyone. They give military discount.

Wayne PA
“The bartender was excellent - we did not eat there”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The torrential downpour overwhelmed our umbrella and raincoats so flung ourselves into this place to get dry and have a drink. I accidentally spilled my beer and the bartender graciously replaced it at no charge.

• Visited June 2014