“Never Disappoints”

Ranked #38 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Our summer time at the beach always includes a few breakfasts at Lori's as well as the chicken salad sandwich for the beach. Friendly service, great food, and they now take credit cards.
Be sure to try the quiche and side salad listed on the white board. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

We fell on this little place while bike riding. It is down a side street next to Camp Rehoboth. Very small only a few tables inside. I had a veggie rye bagel sandwich. Tomato, cheese, spinach sprouts it was really good. I am sure there was more in it. I ate it all! There are seats outside and the BEST coffee. I still remember the coffee. No charge refills too. Great place for lunch or breakfast.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

In town on vacation so we went to Lori's based on the other Trip Advisor reviews. It lived up to the hype. We intended to try the chicken salad but ended up going with something different just based on our mood. The Rye bread is awesome as is Julia's Fowl Play. Staff couldn't have been more pleasant.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite hot spot in Rehoboth. I love the chicken salad! Kind service as well! A Rehoboth tradition for my family.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I have been going to Rehoboth for a decade and I firmly believe that there are certain things that every summer visitor to Rehoboth must do on every visit:
1) eat a PoBoy from Seafood Shack
2) have ice cream from Royal Treat
3) see a Pamala Stanley show at Blue Moon
4) grab a late night slice from Grotto
5) HAVE CHICKEN SALAD FROM LORI'S.

Although EVERYTHING at Lori's is good. Don't miss out on this one.