“Exquisite for a foodie” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Moon Rehoboth

Blue Moon Rehoboth
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Moon Rehoboth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$35 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Street
Lumberton
“Exquisite for a foodie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Went for our last night vaca out. Chef is a true foofie. We were going to go to the fresh fish restaurant, but for the price, all we were going to get was fries/slaw. This sure beat that. A little more pricey, but worth it. Nice wine list, too. Best sea scallops I have ever had. All paired perfectly with baby veges and delicate sauces. Salad delicious, eclectic...wanted to lick the plate. More for couples and friends, not for small kids.

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“The best service & food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Once again Blue Moon ranks 1st in both service, food, friendliness. Diners celebrate there & the mood is uplifting but elegant. It's Rehoboth at its best.

Gambrills, Maryland
“This Place Delivers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Whenever we vacation in Rehoboth, Blue Moon is one our our must-go-to restaurants for dinner. They always deliver: excellent drinks, great food, good atmosphere, superb wait staff - what more can you ask for. We were not disappointed this time as well - my wife started with their black mission figs with prosciutto, almonds and Greek yogurt sauce app, and I sampled some great cheeses on a plate. For our entrees, we both opted for their special of the evening - Smith Island crab cakes with corn chowder and slivered zuccini - wow! The bottle of Kim Crawford sauvignon blanc matched perfectly. Can't say enough good things about this establishment - it simply delivers.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fantastic Meal at Blue Moon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

This was my second visit to Blue Moon, and I was surprised when my partner made the reservation. I guess partly because the first time we went, about six years ago, the food was very good, but not amazing, and also because of the bar and lively outdoor patio, it's felt more oriented to gay men, at least from outside. (We're gay women.)

My partner made a great call. Not only did we enjoy hanging out on the patio before dinner, we enjoyed one of the best meals I've ever had in my fourteen years of visiting Rehoboth. Our waitress was knowledgeable and thoughtful -- she provided a sample of two wines when i asked for one to go with my (terrific) crabcakes. Everything we tried was superb, from the pork chop to the steak to the duck. (Ohhh, the duck.) And the bombe is... well, the bomb. A simply spectacular dessert that easily satisfied four picky middle-aged ladies. Highly, highly recommended.

1 Thank mollyd123
Easton, PA
“One of the All-Time Best Dining Experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I sat at the feet (literally) of Elaine Stritch at the Cafe Carlyle in New York and of course, it's hard to top that, but our dinner and dining experience at Blue Moon Rehoboth was fabulous. The atmosphere was great. People of all sorts and persuasions, and ages conversing table to table and enjoying every bite of some of the most perfectly prepared food I've personally encountered. A magnificent, huge, spectacular "yum."

• Visited July 2014