“Very Happy Hour”

Big Fish Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Founded in 1997 by brothers Norman and Eric Sugrue, Delaware's Big Fish Grill has become one of the premier spots for casual dining in the region. A unique blend of original recipes, must have favorites and affordable prices have resulted in a dedicated following. Enough so to earn numerous "Best Seafood at the Beach" awards by Delaware Today magazine. The secret ingredient of the Big Fish Grill success story is a commitment to providing fresh, great tasting dishes, unsurpassed hospitality and impeccable customer service. Big Fish Grill offers a diverse menu featuring not only hand selected seafood at its absolute freshness but also delicious steaks and pasta in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Big Fish Grill has something for everyone!
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Once a month I try to derail whatever schedule I am immersed in to have Dinner @ Big Fish Grille. Or a fresh piece of Rockfish or Mahi or Salmon Blackened over a fresh Salad. In a hurry ? Get there during the 1st hr. & 1/2 there are serving dinner..& enjoy their Happy Hour Bar Menu @ 1 of their 2 Bars; (Tiki is in the back ) Fresh local & regional Oysters@ $1 ea..Chilled steamed Gulf Shrimp, Mussels steamed in Spicy Marinara. The Cold Salmon Napoleon Complete with very fresh chopped veggies,capers & Wasabi ,washed by happy hour wine, or in my case a KetelOne Martini all briskly served by Lauren.. In her 2nd decade of happy servitude.. ) Enjoy.

Brooke B, Manager at Big Fish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Thank you for your review, we are pleased to know you enjoy our Happy Hour! Hope to see you soon!

Big Fish Restaurant Group Management

Write a ReviewReviews (1,186)

Reviewed 15 December 2013

My husband and I certainly enjoyed our meal...oh the pumpkin crab bisque was delicious. I don't mind waiting for a table; usually a good sign that it's worth being there...it was a it bit loud only because they have large groups of families who eat there. We were very pleased with our meal! We will certainly dine there on our next visit. I do hope they are open year round!

Brooke B, Manager at Big Fish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you for your review, we are definitely open year round! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

We both ordered halibut and found out there was only 1 order left. I ordered my second choice and thought nothing about it. A few min. later the mgr came by to apologize & asked if she could go next store & buy some halibut for us. She did & was I glad, it was terrific!

Brooke B, Manager at Big Fish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Reviewed 8 December 2013

The best food for the the price, hands down, in the Rehoboth area. The seafood, the sauces, the beer, the staff, it's an easy decision. Expect a wait to be seating, any time of year.

Brooke B, Manager at Big Fish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Becky our server did a nice job giving us the time needed to pick our or lunch. My wife wanted something local, the flounder was recommended. It brought back stories of her past as a child fishing in Cape Cod when her little brother 6 caught his first "floundoe" and was proud that the entire family (5 kids two parents) ate it.
So she did order Flounder with spinach and rice she enjoyed it immensely. I had the seafood combo, breaded scallops, shrimp, tilapia with shoestring fries and coleslaw. I enjoyed mine too but the coleslaw was dry and not much flavor and I found out I am not a big tilapia fan. For a Sunday 3:30 brunch the place was crowded with locals, (that's a good indication).

1  Thank MMandSM
Brooke B, Manager at Big Fish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013