“Nice variety of food and drinks!”
Review of The Pond

The Pond
Ranked #27 of 285 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My wife and I and our two good friends (who have a second home closeby in Lewes, DE) stopped here for lunch a couple of days ago. Our friends have been here before and recommended this restaurant. Well, I'm glad they did as we loved our lunch (I ordered the French Dip, my wife the Ranchero Wrap, and our friends the Philly Beef and Reuben). The food was great and the drinks were cold with a nice variety of beers. Would definitely recommend it to others. FYI, I also believe this restaurant is now called "The Pond."

Reviewed 26 July 2014

My family of four and I decided to eat here for their burger night. All burgers (and they have A LOT to choose from!) are $6. We each had a different kind of burger and there was not a single complaint from any of us. They were all delicious! The portions were huge - I couldn't finish mine. The service was great. It was a busy night and our server was hopping, but we never felt neglected or overlooked. There was a band playing while we were there - a two man band who played requests and they were really entertaining. I would, without a doubt, eat here again and recommend this place to a friend.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Rehoboth gets it's name from the Hebrew meaning a space for all. That is what I experience every time I go to the Pond. Great food, great entertainment, fun staff all in a place where everyone blends together as a community. Nice change of pace from some other less inclusive places in the town.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

What a great place, good eats, friendly staff. Live music and sports on TV. I highly recommend this place to hang out with friends and make new ones.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is my Cheers bar also. The staff is so friendly. Very accommodating. Such a great mix of people. Old, young, gay, lesbian or straight. Wealthy or poor. No judgment, no pretense. Just FUN! This is what I envision the future of bars to be. Just a place for people to have a good time.
Hands down the best bar food around. I jokingly say its gourmet bar food. I’d say my only complaint is they don’t open until 11am on Sunday. Wouldn’t be a big deal but they have the best Bloody Mary’s in town. Davey’s spicy!! YUM!!!

1  Thank BadEric