“Delicious Food”

The Cultured Pearl Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cultured Pearl Restaurant & Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My boyfriend and I had dinner there on a slow night in the offseason and the food was delicious!! Our service was OK. The server kept disappearing throughout the night and our service didn't get better until we ordered a bottle of wine but it still wasn't GREAT. I will still return because of the great service I've had in the past and the fabulous menu the Chef has put together.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

My wife had chicken and curry. I had two different sushi dishes a spicy tuna roll and a tempura shrimp roll. My son had a fish and noodle dish and his girl had a chicken and past dish. Each of the meals were good but not exceptional. I would give it another try since I like Asian food and the sushi menu was extensive.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We went to the Cultured Pearl on a windy, cold Saturday for Happy Hour and had various appetizers (sushi, salad, miso soup) as well as AWESOME "Beach Fries"--fries covered with crab bisque. PERFECT dish, esp. given the weather. Also, good-looking, efficient staff. Don't wait like we did--check it out!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

The food was simply scrumptious! The wait service was the bomb.com Florine, our waiter made our 1st time visit very special. He was very knowledgeable of the menu and food selections. Dispite servicing mutiple guests he was very attentive to our party of 4. We had the lump crab soup...delish! We also shared sushi that was simply fresh and devine. We also enjoyed the following entries: Korean bbq, Thai Curry (shrimp). Both dishes were to die for. Lets not forget the live entertainment. Nathan Adam Johnson musical selections were well organized and entertaining. His original songs were also catchy. We found ourselves tapping, clapping and singing along. Nathan was awesome. Finally, when I visited the ladies room it was "clean" and well stocked. My party will definitely plan to revisit

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I came here with my fiance and his mom to treat her for her birthday. We had never been here before and I was pleasantly surprised.

The atmosphere outdoors was amazing. Decorated by palm trees and koi fish swimming in the koi pond under the deck.

I wish I had ordered a specialty drink. I just had wine. However, my fiance had a pina colada made with fresh pineapple and coconut. I typically don't order pina coladas because I cannot stand how sweet the fake ingredients are, but I had a sip of his drink and it was AMAZING.

The cream of crab soup was the best crab soup I have ever had in my life. It was $12 but it was so worth it. The crab soup had large lumps of crab in every single bite and the bowl was enough for two... but trust me it's so delicious you don't want to share.

We all had different sushi rolls and they were all amazing, some of the cleanest sushi I have ever tasted. Clearly very fresh and nice quality. Although we were pretty full we couldn't resist dessert. We had the Mango Guava Cheesecake and split it three ways. Even though we all shared it, it was an ample amount that we all got. The fresh fruit and whipped cream served with the cheesecake made it even better.

The only negative I could give would be that our server was a little slow. However, it was a busy night so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she was elsewhere tending to other tables.

Overall, I cannot wait to return!