“Still # 1 after all these years.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Grotto Pizza

Grotto Pizza
Ranked #111 of 271 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Still # 1 after all these years.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

I have been going to Rehoboth Beach most of my life and the one thing that is a must is Grotto's. Always enjoy the food at Grotto's Pizza and it never gets old on me even though I do. The staff is always great and quick. The food is as always GREAT!!!!
The only thing that could be better is if they build a Grotto's neat Harrisburg, Pa.

• Visited September 2013

Frederick, Maryland
“The Pizza Place to be!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

We have been going to this place every year and it amazes me that food taste the same everytime we visit the place. The Pizza is very good but cannot consider it the best in the world. The service was good but needs improvement. Overall we had a very good experience :)

• Visited August 2013
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I am always hungry for Grotto Pizza. There always is room when you stop by and the service has been good every time.

Visited August 2013
Imperial, Pennsylvania
“Favorite pizza of all time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

Have been going to this Grotto's on the boardwalk for years, since I was a kid...it is a busy place and sometimes the service may not be real quick...but to me the pizza is worth the trip...Everytime I get to Rehobeth, this is the one sure stop! We will be returning again next month for my birthday!

• Visited July 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“excellent sub, good pizza, very good gelato”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

We enjoyed the food we had at this location of Grotto Pizza. (There are several locations in Rehoboth, many very close to each other.) Pizza is very good, not the best I've ever had, but very good. I had an excellent sub. Others said their burgers and salads were good. Overall everyone enjoyed the experience enough to return. Service was excellent.

• Visited August 2013