“Must Have Over and Over Again”

Thrasher's French Fries
Ranked #19 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 7 July 2014

OMG, the best fries ever! Every time we visit Rehoboth Beach we must have Thrasher Fries EVERYDAY! Friendly crew and the yummiest fries!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I know everybody seems to love "Boardwalk Fries", but I didn't see anything special about these. We had to try them since everyone recommended them, but they were just french fries. And I know this is just a regional thing, but I wasn't a big fan of the vinegar on them and there was no ketchup in sight.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

When they mean a bucket, they really mean a bucket of fries that is good for the whole family! Great FF to eat on the boardwalk!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Thrashers......... the best fries ever!!! My husband and I and my parents eat Thrashers in OC Maryland all the time and love these fries. My husband and I have been eating these for the last 16 years. We came to Rehoboth with our best friends and this is the first time they tried them. And of course ( how could they not) they loved them too! I think they are hooked now too! You must put on vinegar and lots of salt, it's almost like a tradition you have to keep! They don't offer ketchup because you don't need it! This is a place you have to visit at least once when visiting this area. But after trying them , more than likely you will visit them again and again. There is just something about them that is special from the rest! I am actually not a huge fry eater but for some reason, I have to eat these and crave these when I am home and can't do anything about it because we don't have a Thrashers here. Make sure not to pass Thrashers up when visiting Rehoboth. There are several of them too in the area.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Best fries on the boardwalk! Always a must-have for beach days. They move the line along really quickly too, and you can watch them make everything