“way more than you expect”

Zogg's Raw Bar & Grill
Ranked #36 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

so you're at the beach and you want to hang out in a cool laid back bar, but still get a great meal. go to zoggs. go directly to zoggs. it's a favorite place for people who really know the delaware beach scene. look beyond the ridiculously delicious rum punch, and you will find some of the best beach "this can't be from a bar" found around. you can tell the owner, Anthony, spent lots of time in the keys, as many of the dishes have a strong island influence. the specials are creative with fun twists on local dishes. and then there's the breadbowls. and the fried mac and cheese balls. and coconut shrimp. oh my. it's been only three days since I've been there, and I just convinced myself to go back. good thing we're going to the beach this weekend!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Loved the happy hour. Any time I can get local $1 oysters I'm happy. Also had mussels and edamame. Nice selection of craft beers, though they are not on happy hour prices. Nice selection of rums. My wife and daughter appreciated the rum punch on happy hour! A fun place to kick back and have a few. The bartender was friendly.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My mother and I stumbled upon Zoggs five years ago..and Im telling you..THE FOOD WAS AWESOME AND SO YUMMY THEN ...AND IT STILL IS NOW ! ;-) The manager Anthony is very friendly, attentive and has an awesome personality. The Jerk Chicken taco is my favorite! But all the food and drinks are excellent! Its a MUST to stop at Zoggs!;-)

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were pleasantly surprised when we decided to try Zogg's while walking by. Very nice menu with lots of variety at very reasonable prices. We had cod and mahi tacos which were large. The waiter was very helpful and recommended the lightly fried taco vs the soft taco. He was right. They were tremendous and delicious. The waffle fries were excellent. The mac and cheese was very good, but filling. We really enjoyed our meal and will definitely go back the next time we are in Rehoboth Beach.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

OMG! You will love this place! The awesome staff (Anthony the manager is, top of the line) the delicious food, the ambiance, the music, and the great prices! We look forward every year to eat at Zogg's and we have told all our friends and family about Zoggs. One visit to Zogg's and you'll be telling your friends and family too!! Looking forward to our visit this month!
Nadine&Nat