“Phenomenal Fish Tacos!”

Ranked #41 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped in after a recommendation from a friend and we were not disappointed! Our server was eager, attentive and so friendly. The rum punch was very tasty. We had two different versions of fish tacos with crispy shells...WOW!!! The flavor was fantastic! The side of mojito slaw was a great match. Looking forward to going again!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I go to Zogg's EVERY time I visit Rehoboth, and I always have the same thing - rum punch and the grouper taco. They truly are my favorite. I will say this last visit, however, 8/7/14 was disappointing. The fish was a little underdone and not very spicy. Also, the taco shell was soggy. I'm not giving up on them though. One average meal after so many outstanding visits will not deter me from returning. I like that place so much, I even bought a t-shirt.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Four adults and a 2-year-old were looking for an air-conditioned place off the boardwalk at Rehoboth Beach, and we're all glad we found Zogg's. Extremely accommodating and friendly service, great craft beers, delicious seafood, and food fit for a toddler, all in cool comfort -- although there were plenty of tables, and diners, outside, too. What a find!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband is a rum connoisseur so we had to check this place out. They have over 100 rums. The cocktail were fantastic and so was the food. We had the duck confit nachos, which was incredible, and each of us had a different flavor taco-soft shell crab, jerk rockfish and jerk mahi. All were delicious but the rockfish had a bit too much spicy slaw on it. We will definitely return to this restaurant.

1  Thank Tara J
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Went here with the family in 2013. It was great. Went back this year and it was great, again! Probably the best local seafood and raw bar in Rehoboth, and at a decent price. Great atmosphere for kids, as well as adults. Plenty of patio seating, and a friendly staff. Highly recommended.