“Expensive and Bland Tasting”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Dos Locos

Dos Locos
Reserve with OpenTable
Dos Locos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 271 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rehoboth Ave and 2nd Street
Fenwick Island, Delaware
“Expensive and Bland Tasting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

We went to Dos Locos to meet friends a few weeks ago. It is located on the main street in Rehoboth. Dos Locos has a varied menu with many choices including some entrees that claim to be “gluten free.”

We sat at the bar and ordered the beef nachos as an appetizer. The nachos include cheese, jalapenos, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, guacamole with ground beef. The nachos were average, while the beef was bland.

We ordered the Arizona quesadilla which was filled with mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes and cheese. It was nothing out of the ordinary.

The prices are very high. The food that we were served was mediocre at best. I would not recommend Dos Locos.

Centreville, Maryland
“Coconut Margaritas!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

My friends and I have been to Dos Locos twice on the food tour, and were very pleasantly surprised both times. My husband & I went back and went to the bar the following afternoon, where I discovered the margarita menu--there must be 20 different flavors from which to choose! The coconut margarita is the absolute best I've ever had (so I went back the next weekend and ordered another one-also DELISH!!). I also tried the pineapple margarita, and my friend ordered a cucumber one-all of which were delicious. The food we were served on the food tour was awesome, although I don't remember the names of what we had. I can't wait to go back and order an entire meal here, or at least some appetizers. A glance at their menu revealed that they're a bit on the pricey side (lobster potato skins were about $18), but my margaritas were only $6 (we sat directly at the bar-I'm not sure if the price would've been different elsewhere in the restaurant).

Visited April 2014
Myerstown, Pennsylvania
“fun atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Had dinner while in Rehoboth Beach. It was a little pricey, but split the fajitas with a friend- glad we did as the portion was huge. Very fun atmosphere.

Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Cinco DeMayo, Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

My Wife and I had a very good meal with two other couples at Dos Locos on Cinco DeMayo weekend at the beach. The food was fantastic, the Owner and his Staff were so very friendly and the Margaritas were very good! This is the second year in a row that we came to this place on this particular weekend and the results were the same both times. We have also been to Dos Locos on several other visits and never had a bad meal or bad experience. The stoned Grill sirloin is a must try for all. Check out the menu on the web. The steak is served to the table on a heated stone that cooks the steak before your eyes to the temperature of your own taste. It is unbelievable! The Owner and Staff make you feel like you are their personal friend. Try it! You will like it. I will be back many times this 2014 summer. Thanks DOS LOCOS for a good time!

Suffolk, Virginia
“"A Great Mexican Restaurant"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Stopped in for a quick lunch last week. Sat in the bar area which also has booths for dining. The bar is quite large and clean as a pin. The staff keeps this area spotless. Drink specials are daily with good beer choices on draft. Food is awesome with very large portions....come hungry! The proprietors are extremely friendly and courteous. One of our favorite restaurants when visiting this area. The restaurant is large and can accommodate large families or parties. One of the best appetizers is the miniature tacos. The filling is wrapped in a red tortia chip and is totally delicious. Be sure not to pass this one up.

• Visited April 2014