“A long standing Rehoboth tradition”

Robin Hood Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 285 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We ALWAYS eat at the Robin Hood. The kids can find things they like, cheeseburgers and chicken fingers with fries. We can always get a home style meal or filling breakfast at any time. Amazing pancakes. Friendly family atmosphere, always treated like we are "local" not an occasional customer. Open year round. We are heading there for Easter this year.

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to Robinhood for breakfast. I had chipped beef gravy over toast w/ home fries. Very good! My boyfriend had eggs over easy with bacon and toast. Service was fast and waitress was friendly. My only complaint was the home fries were a bit too onion tasting for my liking. I would recommend this place to anyone passing through and looking for a reasonably priced quick breakfast.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Its been there for like 40 years - so that tells you something.
had an open faced turkey sandwich - you the kind - like your grandparents used to make/eat.
Not packaged sliced turkey - real turkey like you'd have for holiday dinner- and it was so tasty.
veg soup comes with every meal and it was made with fresh veggies - not a typical canned soup.
was there in late afternoon in offseason so service was fine as it was not crowded.

prices were reasonable - especially considering the quality

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Tried robin hood for breakfast a couple of times since so many people have raved. Each time we experienced the same thing- low level food and poor service. Tight small booths and the food was on par with dennys which is just not what you would expect from a small family run place. Wonderful location in beautiful rehoboth but thats the only positive I have in this review- So many other great choices in this town!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

The four of us each had a different breakfast from Omelet to French toast to eggs and bacon, The food was good, the staff was pleasant, the wait was short.