“Average”

Cracker Barrel Old County Store
Ranked #67 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Service wasn't great on my experience here. First time at a Cracker Barrel and it will probably be my last. The food was okay but the size if everything was tiny, and the price was high. I don't see the point in paying for tiny portions for just okay food. Gift shop was very cool though. Would shop there too but they are super expensive.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

This is a typical Cracker Barrel Restaurant. However the one thing that stood out, was the friendliness of the staff. Everyone we delt with from the hostess, to the waitress, to the cashiers, were pleasant and a pleasure to deal with.
The food was delicious, as usual. The prices are reasonable and the service was rapid. The facilities were clean.
We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

My wife and I had lunch here on1/16/14. When our order arrived we didn't notice that a baked potato was not there. When the another server brought out the extra cocktail sauce my wife requested we told her that we still needed a baked potato. Instead of responding that she would make sure we got the potato, she rolled her eyes and told her she wasn't the original server and that the mistake was not hers. When she brought out the potato I told her I wasn't trying to place blame and that we just wanted the rest of our order. We don't need the attitude. We live in the area and dine at Cracker Barrel often. Why not have the person who takes the order bring out the order? Original waitress that was excellent was Christine and the attitude came from Ebony.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

The kids go crazy for their pancakes, and the bacon's a favorite too. They serve real maple syrup and its warm! Their biscuits are dangerous so if you're dieting, stay away from the place. ;)

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

I almost forgot how tasty the homemade biscuit. Missed eating at this restaurant. We had grilled pork chops, chicken and dumplings and meatloaf with greens. Can't wait to go back again.