“Waited at the counter for someone to wait on me!”
Review of Primo Hoagies - CLOSED

Primo Hoagies
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 September 2013

As all of you know I am very fair with my reviews. This one is a little different because I cannot give a full review because I never got waited on in the first place. Three guys who worked there were all walking around me as I was waiting at the counter. I could have been rude and yelled out in the middle of the restaurant, but thats not me. Nobody ever even made eye contact with me. Oh well I took my money to Casapullas where they know the value of a customer. Sorry guys never again.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

If your in the Rehoboth Area and miss or never had a "REAL" Hoagie, Philly style, where they started, then Primo's is a must. The roll is real Philly style, not a loaf of weak bread, a real Philly roll. The meats used are delicious and they use Italian long hot peppers. My mouth waters just thinking of the food served at Primo's.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Best suggestion on the weekends in the summer is call ahead so it will be ready when you get there. They also deliver to the beach. Great value for the money - and you can share. Big Sandwiches, lots of meat and fillings - they will add or change any Sandwich to whatever you want.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Advertises open until 7pm, but call at 6:30 and they will not take your order. The employees like to get paid until 7pm, but refuse to work after 6:30. Something is wrong with this picture. If they don't want my money, I will stop trying to give it to them.

1  Thank NeverAHilton