“quick service”
Review of Atlantic cycles

Atlantic cycles
Ranked #4 of 12 Tours in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My wife and I enjoyed and were impressed with the quick service in renting our bikes during a Holiday weekend. We rented and were on our way within 10 minutes. There was a good array of bikes to chose from.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

This is the place to go for high quality bike rentals - including a wide range of styles and purpose. I rented a fantastic Fuji road bike for a week and was able to trade in the last two days for a hybrid so I could ride with friends. Frank gave me great personal service including shoes, a floor pump, water bottle and a very details map for non traditional bike rides and exploring. I highly recommend for all travelers.

1  Thank cyrusrad
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Fun ride, nice people and dog. Quick service. Convenient location.(close to boardwalk) Nice supply of bikes. Fair prices.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

These bikes were of great quality. They brake well, sit well and ride well. I used this bike to do the trail to Lewes and would recommend to others

1  Thank Travelergirl998
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We wanted to go biking and so glad that we decided on Atlantic Bikes. I would recommend it! The staff there are friendly and very professional. I really enjoyed the bike I rode. We decided to ride a trail that went from Rehoboth to Lewes called the Junction and Breakwater trail made up of crushed stone. I would highly recommend it, but first rent your bike from Atlantic Bikes. It is a fair price.