“Biking”
Review of Atlantic cycles

Atlantic cycles
Ranked #4 of 12 Tours in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Love the dog! Staff was very friendly and helpful. We rented from them twice this summer and will go back in the future!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We loved the great service, greats bikes, and a great price. I recommend this bicycle rental. This is at least 50 characters now.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

We have rented a surrey here two years in a row, and we rented bikes two years before that. Clean, good tire pressure, brakes functioned well. Quick service by same gentleman over the 4 years and he obviously knows the mechanics well and is friendly. Helmets appeared in good state despite being at the end of the season.

1  Thank Jlh12495
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Fantastic experience. My husband and I rented 2 cruiser bikes, one with a child seat for our 2 year old. The bike and helmet quality was high. We had no trouble using the bikes, they were obviously well maintained. I was concerned about the child seat - my son is 30 pounds, so I wasn't sure that the seat could hold him comfortably. He was absolutely safe, comfortable, and content the entire time we rode.

The service was very fast, attentive, and an overall positive experience. We were given directions to a nearby state park - very nice ride - which allowed us to navigate along the boardwalk, a quiet neighborhood, and park setting - very nice ride. I am 4 months pregnant and not terribly active, and the ride was comfortable for me.

Next time we are in Rehoboth Beach, we will certainly return to Atlantic Cycles.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

My wife and I enjoyed and were impressed with the quick service in renting our bikes during a Holiday weekend. We rented and were on our way within 10 minutes. There was a good array of bikes to chose from.