“House made hooch and good food to boot”
Review of Delaware Distilling Company - CLOSED

Delaware Distilling Company
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
scarsdale
“House made hooch and good food to boot”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

What was a steakhouse has now became a unique destination. The food here is really good and so are the drinks. First the drinks, particularly for parents after a day at the beach . DDC infuses their own liquor a with some pretty interesting flavors like blueberry lemonade vodka and blood orange. It makes for some interesting cocktails (FYI they distill their own rums, vodkas, and gin and bottles are for sale)
The apps were interesting like jumbo piq wings buffalo style and seared scallops. I had chicken and flapjacks and it was pretty good as was the build your own Mac and cheese. The portions are generous so back off on the dinner rolls and maybe split an appetizer. We took home 3 bottles of rum (2 were gifts), and next year we shall return. The only thing they could fix is the live entertainment which could be later so that families could hear one another talk

Visited August 2014

“Don't judge a book...”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We were spending a rainy day shopping and needed to eat, so we ended up at the Delaware distilling company...and we were pleasantly surprised! This was the perfect place for a quick break and then continue our shopping.
We sat at the bar and learned that they make their own infused vodkas on premise and even supply to local bars. I got the shrimp po'boy and it was delicious. I would definitely recommend that if you are in the area looking for a non fast food place to eat that you stop in the Delaware Distilling Co

• Visited August 2014
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Bloody Mary Ever”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

And I have had many - their Bloody Mary is made with their infused vodka and it was great. The shots of infused libations are so fun and delicious. Dinner was fantastic - had the ribs and my friend had the cornflake chicken. Their dinner rolls are basted with a butter and 10x sugar whipped concoction. This is a great place for drinks at the bar or a large family outing. What I love most about this place is that you can make reservations. There are so many good restaurants in the Rehoboth area that do not take reservations and the last thing I want to do on vacation is wait an hour or more to get seated. Great parking too - another issue with many restaurants in town.

• Visited June 2014
LaGrangeville, New York
“Fast service”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Had lunch here with my family and I was a little scared at first to even go in because there wasn't a car in the parking lot. I was thinking there must be something wrong with the place if it had no customers but to my surprise the meal was pretty decent. I had a huge southwestern salad and my husband ate an ahi tuna sandwich, both of us had no complaints. If I hadn't been there for lunch with my children I might have tried some of the infused vodkas they made.

• Visited August 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I like it here! The food is great and reasonably priced. I got crab cakes which came with a choice of two sides. My husband got fish tacos, which he loved! The owner and wait staff are all very friendly. A low key atmosphere...relaxing after a day at the beach!