“Drive on By”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Table & Taproom
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Gastropub
Description: If you took a Gastro Pub and meshed in into Southern Delaware you would get the Table & Taproom. We offer fresh, regional and local cuisine such as head-to-tail fish, suckling pig confit, and house made bacon. With over 30 craft brews available and a revolving wine list we have something to satisfy every ones palate.
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Recently overhauled from a family-style place with a large menu to a more gourmet style eatery with a limited menu. It is ok but nothing special in a town that offers much better restaurants. Service is good. They take pride in their selection of on-tap beers. No plans to return.

1  Thank catowner

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Six of us ate here this week. Food was really quite good and the sides were creative and delicious. In fact I liked my fried green tomatoes and corn pudding better than my crab cake entree! Hubs had steak which was cooked just right. Don't let the dreary interior scare you off. I really felt like the head chef really knew what he was doing judging by my meal and the rest of my party's meal.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Just had dinner at this new restaurant. The chef is rated one of the top 50 in the US, and after dining tonight, I agree! The menu is varied, unique dishes to appeal to all those who want to experience tastes beyond the generic seafood menu. Prices are reasonable, service was friendly, dish presentation appetizing, flavors unique. The chipotle sauce on my flank steak rustic pizza was tantalizing. Will definitely go again! I'd like to keep this restaurant a secret, but they ( and gourmet tourists to the area) deserve this experience. Ask for the bartender Jimmy, very accommodating.