“Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Nick is a fabulous instructor! It was my first time trying SUP and Nick's instruction, guidance and patience made it a fun and awesome experience. His love and enthusiasm for SUP is contagious.... can't wait to do it again!!!!!

Visited September 2013
4 Thank Abby K

Falls Church, Virginia, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Dude's got mad skillz”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Nick schooled us on advanced paddling in the bay and the ocean. Gear is top notch and instruction is safe, through and engaging. The whole family loved the lesson and I was able to go out the next day and get some tips on SUP wave surfing. A+

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Eric A
Potomac, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent day on the water!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Nick took my wife and kids out for a paddle board lesson and they all had a great time. I wasn't sure how it was going to go, and they all came back wanting more. This was there first time out and Nick was able to get them paddling comfortably with one lesson. I recommend Nick for anyone who is looking to have a great time and learn how to paddle.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank WibbsSurf
Potomac, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Nick is an awesome instructor, my son loved his lesson!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

Nick is an awesome instructor! My son took a lesson with Nick in Dewey. Nick was very patient and taught him the basics. He is hooked! Nick's love of stand up paddle boarding is contagious. We will contact Nick for additional lessons on our next trip to the beach!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank APworldtraveller
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nick was a terrific instructor, and I had fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Nick was a great paddleboard teacher! It was my first time in Rehoboth; I was visiting Delaware beaches for the first time with my husband and two-year-old son. My husband knew I wanted to try stand up paddle boarding, so he watched our son while I took my lesson.

Nick showed me all the basics and made me feel surprisingly comfortable on the water for my first time trying the sport. By the end of only a single hour, I was pushing through the water with ease! I felt a great deal of pride that I'd tried something new and challenging.

I would recommend Nick 100% if you're looking for a complete lesson on paddleboarding. He taught me a lot and I'm sure he'll do the same for you!

Visited July 2013