“GREAT SUP experience in Dewey Beach!”

Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons With Nick
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Nick did a great job with my class! I had a chance to try out both hard and inflatable SUPs and he took time to show me proper technique while making the lesson fun! It was a beautiful day but even so Nick still made sure to communicate weather conditions to me prior to the lesson. Great level of professionalism and attention! I would recommend Nick to anyone from a beginner to even a more experienced paddler looking to get out SUPing in the Rehoboth/Dewey area!

3  Thank gMo1982

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Nick is a fabulous instructor! It was my first time trying SUP and Nick's instruction, guidance and patience made it a fun and awesome experience. His love and enthusiasm for SUP is contagious.... can't wait to do it again!!!!!

4  Thank Abby K
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Nick schooled us on advanced paddling in the bay and the ocean. Gear is top notch and instruction is safe, through and engaging. The whole family loved the lesson and I was able to go out the next day and get some tips on SUP wave surfing. A+

2  Thank Eric A
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Nick took my wife and kids out for a paddle board lesson and they all had a great time. I wasn't sure how it was going to go, and they all came back wanting more. This was there first time out and Nick was able to get them paddling comfortably with one lesson. I recommend Nick for anyone who is looking to have a great time and learn how to paddle.

1  Thank WibbsSurf
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Nick is an awesome instructor! My son took a lesson with Nick in Dewey. Nick was very patient and taught him the basics. He is hooked! Nick's love of stand up paddle boarding is contagious. We will contact Nick for additional lessons on our next trip to the beach!

1  Thank APworldtraveller