“Flavored sugars & more”

The Spice & Tea Exchange
Ranked #3 of 34 Shopping in Rehoboth Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spice & Tea Exchange of Rehoboth (TSTE) is a wonderland of fine, savory, exotic spices and spice blends, gourmet teas, flavored sugars, salts, seasonings and accessories. Hand-selected and specially blended for customer's cooking pleasure, our gourmet products will delight the senses and tingle the soul. We pride ourselves on our distinctive, high-quality products, a truly unique in-store "sensory utopia" experience, and excellent customer service! Visit us today to begin the your culinary adventure with the colors, textures and aromas in the store as you explore samples of the finest in savory spices, gourmet teas and seasonings. Our combination of traditional and exotic gourmet spices, cooking herbs and seasonings from around the globe are used to prepare 60+ hand-mixed signature blends and rubs. Packaging by the ounce allows you to experiment as you journey through our vast selection of spices and seasonings.
Delaware
510 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,789 helpful votes
“Flavored sugars & more”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I have been in here a few times so far. First time I stopped in out of curiosity. The second time I took a family member who loves tea. I am not a tea drinker, so this shop probably is not my "cup of tea". However, I still found the sugars section interesting. They had raspberry, vanilla, coconut, lemon, strawberry sugar & more. I even considered buying the flavored sugars to try in my coffee, but they are rather expensive. Maybe next time. Some of the tea flavors sounded good. It made me wish they had flavored coffees too!

Overall, I found the shop to be interesting. They have teas, but they also have spices, salts, sugars, peppers and more. I think it is a tad expensive, but still a novelty. You can open the jars & smell the teas/spices/etc. That is neat, but the whole shop kind of smells of garbled up scents.

Visited July 2013