We decided to leave Virginia on a whim and found this hotel and two other hotels asking $450 per night:/ we were a bit hesitant staying at Summer Place after reading reviews but we gave it a try...what's two nights? We arrived and the triathlon guy was accomodating and quickly checked us in. Our room was small but clean. We didn't go to Rehoboth to sit in the room so off to the beach we went. No parking issues for us, beach was a jump skip and a hop. Restaurants, bars and shops were all very close by. We would crash here again. BTW: We did not receive 10% discount for writing this review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable guest house style hotel room-located on the Ocean Block of Rehoboth Beach -offers 23 rooms- relatively new- clean- private bath- cable television- telephone- microwave- air conditioning- heat- and refrigerator- Rooms accomodate two or three- with either one king bed- one double bed- two twins or double plus a twin bed- Cots available upon request ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Summer Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Place Rehoboth Beach
- Hotel Summer Place
- Summer Place Hotel Rehoboth Beach, Delaware