The owners (and the hotel cat!) were very friendly, the hotel was spotless and quiet, the bed was comfortable, and the hot tub was nice. The location was close enough to the beach that it was walkable but far enough away to avoid crowds and noise. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Often referred to as The Nation’s Summer Capital, the beautiful Rehoboth Beach offers friendly hospitality partnered with a relaxed pace. When you’re looking for a place to stay in Rehoboth there is no better place than at Canalside Inn. Canalside Inn offers a contemporary boutique style inn exclusively for adults. Canalside Inn offers our guests a casual and contemporary boutique-style inn, which stands out as a cut above the ordinary. Sophistication, style, and affordability are how our guests often describe our inn. Conveniently nestled across from the picturesque Lewes-Rehoboth Canal, Canalside Inn is just a short walk from the center of town, the boardwalk, or the beach. The best way to start your day is with our complimentary Continental Breakfast featuring juice, freshly brewed coffee, tea, yogurt, fresh fruit, and a tempting assortment of muffins served daily in our downstairs living room. Feel free to enjoy your breakfast at our community dining table, poolside, on the front porch, or the privacy of your room. It is our goal at Canalside Inn is to provide a relaxed atmosphere and causal environment for every one of our guests and we are more than happy to aid you in any way during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Canalside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canalside Inn Rehoboth Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Canalside Inn Rehoboth Beach, Delaware