Cabana Gardens Bed & Breakfast
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$154
ComfortInn
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$300
Official Hotel
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
US$118
US$114
US$107
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$215
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$193
Admiral on Baltimore(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I just reread my review from 2007. Everything is still great! We just had our 6th family reunion there. What a joy! So good to see Gary again. The weekend before we went he had a big crowd for a wedding. We chatted with some of that family and they all loved staying there. The boardwalk wasn't very crowded and we had no difficulty getting into restaurants for lunch and dinner.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2012

This is a lovely, super-clean, beautifully furnished B&B within walking distance of the Ocean and all the restaurants and activities in Rehoboth. We go back almost every year and love parking the car and walking to everything until it's time to go home. Though cold, the breakfast is very varied and good, and there's a pool and outside shower. And- the prices aren't over the top!

Room Tip: Many of the rooms have access to an outdoor deck.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2012

My husband and I stayed at Cabana Gardens this summer. Gary was great. We found it to be clean, simple, comfortable, very well located, quite, and overall, just fine. The "but" is that my husband and I are early risers and BEAN FIENDS. Breakfast is only between 9-10am, with no exceptions. There is no Keurig or other quick coffee machine. So no way to have a coffee before 9:00am. As my daughter said, "even the Mavis tires shop has coffee available for customers". So we were disappointed with the morning ritual. Fortunately, there is a Starbucks right down the road, within walking distance,but at additional cost. I would stay there again, but bring my own coffee maker.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We usually stay at the Brighton Suites, which is one block from the Boardwalk, but wanted to branch out. Try someplace new. Maybe even save a few bucks. I called a few Inns and B&Bs, based on your reviews here on Tripadvisor. What happened was that one inn owner would recommend I call another inn owner, and I did this for a few calls until I found Gary, here at Cabana Gardens, who had the three nights, which we needed, available. He got us into a large square-footage second-floor room with a comfy/firm king-sized bed. The only part that made it feel B&B-ish was the lack of a thermostat (not an issue) and the lack of room numbers on the doors (again, we didn't care. It wasn't like we were going to get lost in the small building). Other than those little details, it was certainly the equal to any place we could have picked in Rehoboth. Let me return, though, to when I made a reservation because Gary, the owner, was a big help when my plans changed. Within a day of making the reservation (old-school--he later USPS-mailed me a receipt for my deposit), my better half had a schedule change and I had to call and ask if we could adjust. Again, no problems. That alone showed me how amenable he was. No problems parking in a small secure (really, the whole town is a wonderful place, security is not an issue if you use a modicum of common-sense as you would do anywhere else) lot behind the two buildings that comprise Cabana Gardens. A very pleasant Francesca checked us in and took us to our nice room as soon as we got in, at about 1:45 PM (15 minutes ahead of check-in time). Very clean smelling! Newer furniture. Small bathroom (again, not something we care about at the beach). We never use televisions so I don't know about cable. But good WiFi signal, even out at pool. We also had a shared porch off our room, overlooking Lake Gerar. Very nice! The pool was one of those plastic inserts, small but definitely large enough for us to cool-off in. Beautiful gardens throughout the property! We also ended up talking with a couple of other guests out there. It was a nice crowd: about six other mostly GM and Het couples, around our age (i.e., middle aged). We stayed two nights, and enjoyed ourselves. The room ran about 200 a night for weeknights, which is actually a good rate for high season. Cheaper than Brighton Suites, but not by too much. Cabana Gardens is about two blocks to the Boardwalk, which doesn't sound far but is when it is July and August. It's hot in the summer, right? But it's right in the heart of the restaurants/shopping. A few reviews have mentioned the noise from the recycling operation that sits in the parking lot to the south east of the property. it can be seen on Google maps. Yes, at 7 AM, I was awakened by some truck noise associated with it, but it was short-lived and not out of character for the general noise level found in the downtown area of Rehoboth Beach in the summer. Also, a hotel, The Breakers, sits right on the very same parking lot, and they would certainly get a LOT more noise than Cabana Gardens, which is a bit father away and shielded by some foliage. Additionally, the main streets of Rehoboth, such as Delaware Ave, which is where Brighton Suites is, are also prone to traffic and pedestrian noises. So I would take any noise complaints you read here in context and with a grain of salt. There's noise when you stay right in the heart of a booming beach town, right? Ocean City, MD, for instance, would be ten times more noise. What I'm getting at is the noise complaints are not worth worrying about, even for a light, wake-up-every-hour sleeper like me. There's a functional hair-dryer in the bathroom, along with a new bar of Dial soap. The bedding was top-notch (at least 250 and probably a higher thread-count). The bathroom towels were not as good, but clearly acceptable, new-ish, and clean. You may want to bring shampoo (and maybe soap, if your skin is sensitive, like one of my other half's). Overall, I would recommend this friendly, clean, conveniently located inn. It's a perfect spot to enjoy Rehoboth Beach, the owner, employees, and other guests (especially the dude who had the ELO hair and his sun-burnt wife, and the UPS guy who I talked with about Apple products and his quiet SO) were super-nice, and the light breakfast was an enjoyable start to the day.

Room Tip: Room 4, overlooking Lake Gerar, with porch, is nice, as is one on 2nd floor overlooking pool area in 2nd Building.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MyLifeInYur P
Reviewed 14 August 2012

As early as March of every year I start the countdown to the annual beach trip I take with my 2 best friends. Every year we book early at Cabana Gardens to get our favorite rooms because there is no other place we'd rather stay. The rooms are always spotless and cleaned every day by an amazingly efficient and friendly staff. I love the freshly baked muffins every morning, a guilty vacation pleasure. The other guests are always pleasant an respectful and friendly. Cabana Gardens is located an easy walking distance from shops, restaurants, bars and the beach. Most importantly, every year we are greeted with genuine affection by Gary the owner. As long as it exists and owned by Gary I will continue to go back to my "vacation home" in Rehoboth Beach.

Room Tip: If you are going to be out late at night or up early in the morning I suggest the Pool House.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends