I've stayed at three bed and breakfasts in Rehoboth Beach in the last five years. I stumbled upon this one because the other two were fully booked the weekend I wanted to stay. The stay was perfect. The location is central, but off the main street so it is quiet. Wonderful restaurants are nearby, as is a coffee shop, liquor store and grocery store, all within two blocks. The beach is only four blocks away (as well as the boardwalk). The breakfast was served continental style and was plentiful. The pool was clean, and very private from anyone not staying at the B&B. I will definitely return to this B&B in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabana Gardens B & B was built in 1995 and is located on the corner of Third Street and Lake Avenue. We rent rooms with private baths and provide a continental breakfast every morning. Some rooms have direct access to a deck and a view of Lake Gerar or our inground swimming pool. Maximum of 2 adults per room.Cabana Gardens is a quiet retreat in the heart of downtown Rehoboth Beach just three blocks to the nearest beach and one quick block to the hustle and bustle of shopping and fine dining on Baltimore and Rehoboth Avenues.No children under 12. No pets. No smoking except in the outdoor areas. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cabana Gardens Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Cabana Gardens Bed And Breakfast
- Cabana Gardens Bed & Breakfast Rehoboth Beach, Delaware