“Great Overnight Stay”

Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 13 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I came into Rehoboth from the Cape May-Lewes Ferry. I had spent 2 nights with a friend in the Cape May NJ area.

I really hadn't been in Rehoboth since I was a teenager. I knew I wanted a B&B so I did a Google Map search and started calling places. This was the first one I reached.

The place was great. Cozy, clean, and I for one found the theme funny. But the hot tub on the deck won me over. Breakfast was great and the bedroom comfy.

Will return!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank BirdHiker

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Please do not miss this opportunity. This is absolutely a great place to enjoy a weekend get away or a full blown vacation. The Innkeepers are great folks, who bend over backwards to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Location is great to beaches, shops and great restaurants. By the way, you may to diet before coming and aftert you get home. The breakfast big and great food.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pabu13
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Excellent accommodations and hospitality. Inez was most helpful and made the stay very enjoyable.

What I most like is that the B&B is pet friendly and the two house dog;'s are the nicest I have seen in a long time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank FrankieA1960
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We stayed at this B&B because it's dog friendly and close to the beach and main activities in town. The presentation and food at breakfast were really good. There was a refrigerator available on our floor. The kitchen is accessible to the guests so if you need a cup, a glass, etc. it's all there. The outside deck was very pleasant. You can let your well behaved dog loose without worrying about him being able to run away. There's also a separate enclosed dog run. The hosts were very hospitable, friendly, and helpful for all our requests without being intrusive or overbearing. The room we had was very pleasant. From the living room to the front porch everything was well thought out for the comfort of the guests.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the street and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Manfred M
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My husband and I feel in love with this B&B during our first visit in June. innkeepers Inez, Patrick and Sharon treated us like dear friends from the moment we walked in. Hands down, the best gourmet breakfast we have had at any B&B we have visited, and we have stayed at a lot. Just love the fact that we could park our car in their secure lot and walk everywhere we wanted to go.....so close to shopping, dining and the beach. Our dog enjoyed the amenities offered for him also; enclosed dog walk, enclosed super sized deck so he could join us for breakfast and of course the resident dogs who became his buddies. This wonderful B&B has become our June and September vacation destination, soooo affordable for what is offered!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 11 September 2013

and they did! Most excellent stay with delicious great breakfasts, coffee all day that was better by far than Starbucks, and gracious care with tea, lemonade and popcorn for the TV watching. Libations for after dinner as well. The plants were so lovely, and the place was clean as a whistle.
Retro decor was an absolute hoot, and the antiques were charming. Stayed in Darrin II and was elated with its charm. we have been in lots of places, but this is just a super one. Returning with family for a Thanksgiving reunion, and can't wait!! These hosts and innkeeper can't do enough for you..highly recommended. Great value, great location.

Room Tip: Was pleased when asked for first floor room as now use a cane.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Loved this B&B! I usually stay in Marriott Hotels for work and haven't stayed in a B&B in a long time. I'd forgotten what I was missing! You feel part of the family at Bewitched and BeDazzled. We enjoyed talking with the other guests and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they allow dogs! I don't have a dog so I got my "fix" in getting to pet them when we spent time in the courtyard. One of the days my girlfriend and I went for a bike ride and got caught in a rainstorm...returned totally soaked and filthy. We didn't think the dirt would come out. Inez immediately offered to wash them and when we returned from dinner that night they were in our rooms hung on hangers...all clean!! I also love that we could park our car and walk everywhere. Great restaurants and bars are minutes away...no worries about driving. Bottom line...thanks Inez for a fantastic weekend! We'll be back for sure!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple