Didn't have high expectations, but shocked by lack of basic "hotel" amenities. 1) No place to park for luggage unloading; therefore I had to wait in the car w/ 2 young kids while husband had to lug all our stuff through the parking lot and up the stairs in the dark. Made for a miserable way to "unwind" after long car ride. 2) I thought hotels had closed hallways… this place doesn't, doesn't that make it a motel? 3) Pool has very strict hours and wasn't open when we could've used it (after we arrived at night, nor in the morning). 3) They need to be forthright with the fact that the complementary breakfast is a few blocks away, at another hotel. Massive inconvenience with 2 small kids. We had to drive and got lucky to find a parking spot. 4) I find the "lake view" claim to be misleading. Technically, it may be a lake, though it looks like a little swamp of standing water. 5) There were loud partiers who were not made to be quiet until after 2 am. And I think it was due to another guest yelling at them to be quiet. Didn't appear that hotel staff did anything about it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Breakers Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel And Suites
- The Breakers Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Breakers Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- The Breakers Hotel & Suites Rehoboth Beach, Delaware