The Breakers Hotel & Suites
Hotel Rehoboth(Rehoboth Beach)
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)
Oceanus Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
High Seas Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)
Crosswinds Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Admiral on Baltimore(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewssister hoteltwo blocksevery room has a balconyindoor poolfree breakfast buffetoff seasonblock walk to the beachovernight tripomelette stationsink areaperfect hotellast minute tripthe main dragrestaurants and barsbeach hoteloff street parkingcoffee maker
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I booked my room with expedia ( first mistake) two months ahead of time. I was never told of their $25 cancelation fee prior to booking. I end up cancelling my room less that 24 hours after booking and was still charged that fee and $162 that I simply can not account for. I've called and spoken with the front desk and managers several times and have gotten rude responses and horrible customer service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Karen K
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have been going to Rehoboth beach my entire life, but generally in the summer. My boyfriend and I were looking for a nice location so that we could park the car and enjoy the week, but have our dog in tow. There were only 3 pet friendly hotels, and only one walkable to Rehoboth Ave and the beach. We went with it, given the positive reviews and affordable price, and were very pleased. The room was incredibly clean, albeit a typical somewhat crowded hotel room layout. One of the biggest perks was that every room has a balcony and so we were able to sit outside with the dog while the other showered, etc. It was a great option rather than keeping the dog cooped up in the room. The bathroom was immaculate, and the laminate floors were great knowing that we were in a pet friendly room and the dust/dander was minimal. The exterior of the building could use some attention, but hopefully given the reviews that they are undergoing a remodel mean the exterior is next in line! Also, only the first floor rooms are the pet friendly rooms, and even on a Sunday morning in March, they were booked and we were unable to have a late checkout. (Which was a super bummer given that we were there on DST!)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JDub5503
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We have been going to Rehoboth Beach many times every summer for the last 14 years. The Breakers hotel is located 2 blocks from the board walk which makes it an appealing place for the stay. Unfortunately, every time we stay there, there are unpleasant surprises. They charge parking fee, safe fee, "resort" fee, fee for additional guest above 2 other then the customary hotel tax etc. My most recent experience: I started making an online reservation but was not very sure yet if we want to stay there because we have always been disappointed in the past but I accidently hit the reserve button. I called right away to reverse the transaction but the front desk told me it takes 15-20 minutes for the request to process so I should call about half an hour later. I called back and was told that I will be refunded less the $25 for cancellation. I felt very disappointed by this lack of flexibility. Their breakfast is a poor excuse of one out of season and during the season you have to be shuttled to a sister facility for it. The rooms are very small so the beds are really short. It's really a motel, even though they call themselves hotel. It is just not worth the price.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank theBfamily2014
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We were very happy to find a motel this close to the ocean for a very good price without reservations. Nice room with a very comfy bed, balcony, small fridge and microwave all for a very nice price. Great location in walking distance to many things, about two blocks from the boardwalk and ocean. One negative, no breakfast, not even a loaf of bread and a toaster, and coffee was dismal. We were directed to the vending machines by the pool when we asked about food. Overall, a nice, basic, affordable hotel in a great location for a winter get-away. I have no idea what it is like in the summer season. Maybe they have breakfast in the summer?

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Penny A
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Currently being renovated floor by floor and room by room. Our rooms have always been clean, organized, and fresh smelling.

AMAZING front desk staff, always very polite and professional from start to finish.

Amazing location to Main Street Rehoboth, the beach, restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Definitely spend a couple extra dollars on upgrading to the suites with a separate bedroom. Well worth the money and recently updated.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple