“Great lobster roll!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Visited Fins just for their lobster roll and was not disappointed, it was amazing! The Seafood Chowder was good but had a few too any potatoes.

1  Thank Belgin L
There are newer reviews for Fins Fish House & Raw Bar

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This was our first time at Fins and we were not dissappointed. Terriffic food, great atmosphere, and a good bartender.

1  Thank F S
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I have been coming here for years and like it a lot. I love raw oysters and steamed clams. The steamed shrimp are huge and served hot. I have had the rockfish several times and it's always good. Overall, it is a good restaurant.

I think bar staff under the supervision of Jaime, (before the split) was much more attentive, they asked your name, and remembered it. My problem now is that they don't keep the bar clean. That goes for the new location also. I know it's busy, it's busy at Agave (Lewes) but I watched them wipe the bar as soon as people got up, it's that simple.

I don't think the bar staff at the new location is very friendly, and a few weeks ago I got some bad mussels, It was pretty unpleasant. I didn't make a scene, but had to spit the thing out into my napkin and ask for water to wash the awful taste out of my mouth. Bartender later says he took the mussels off my tab. Well I hope so! He should have comped a drink too after that experience. I probably will not eat mussels for a long time.

I read where someone gave the fish tacos a rave review. They are bland as heck, served on a cold flour tortilla,( that's par around here, and I hate cold flour tortillas). Served with black bean salsa and mango salsa, the wrong condiments for the tacos. I asked for some jalapenos, but raw chopped jalapenos are not enough to tang up these tacos. If you want fish tacos, go to El Dorado and load up at the 'fixins' bar.

Fin's is a great, noisy, place to get a drink, seafood, and friendly conversation with your neighbors at the bar. Fine for families in the upstairs dining room. More hits than misses!

2  Thank Cameo_Alpha
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Been there twice - enjoyed the food each time. Service was great and good selection of food. The 2nd floor is quieter if you want to talk while eating. The lobster sandwich w/mac n cheese was the best I've had, and I've been to Maine and Prince Edward Island, where lobster is the king!!!

1  Thank Peg S
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Fresh, fabulous. Don't miss! My husband LOVES their raw oyster selection/s. Good value for a great meal.