“THE WORST DINNING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!”
Review of Ambrosia - CLOSED

Ambrosia
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Our service was absolutely horrible!!! 40 minutes for salads!! Meals took an hour!! My order wasn't even right other meals were dried out. Would NEVER recommend!!!

1  Thank walrusgirl

Reviewed 31 July 2014

4 people ate here. We all had different meals and we all were very happy with our dinners. Good selection of cocktails and wine. The prices are quite reasonable for Rehoboth.

Our server, Andrea, was great.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We've been going to Rehobeth for over 20 years and honestly we don't try many new places. I am SOOO glad we did!! This restaurant was amazing!! My mom had a steak that was grilled to perfection, my sister had the cream of crab soup that was AWESOME and then the crab cakes, my nephew had the seafood pasta and I had eggplant parm!! We sampled each others food it was all great!! Our server Noni was the best!! One of the owners even came out to make sure we were doing well! This by far was the best meal we had this past weekend!!!

1  Thank Taufai
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We are from Baltimore, Md and I had already eaten there once. The food was amazing. So I took my experience home with a promise to get my son there. We drove 5 hours to get here and many times I wanted to just turn around because the beach traffic was UNREAL! However after not giving up and finally getting there my son raved about the food! He talked about it all the way home and wants to come back. The service was amazing everyone is so nice. The food was fresh and mouth watering and the service was quick. We will definetly be driving back. From the words of my son--that was a perfect day

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We were walking down the street, and stumbled on this place. Kim, our waitress, was great. But I think she should be a manager since she is so personable and seems to really care. The other staff need more customer service training to make them better. Most of the food was good esp the desserts. The wheat muffins were awful as was the dipping sauces that came with it.