We love Rehoboth Beach and enjoy staying at the Beach View. This time we spent 2 nights in a king balcony, room 308, It is on the end of the building over looking Wilmington Ave, and yes, you can see a slice of the ocean. The Dollies' sign is very visible. I like the friendly atmosphere here and how clean everything is. They offer a wine a cheese reception nightly, and breakfast in the lobby. Also, they had cookies at night. It's very close to the boardwalk and also to the shops and restaurants, which is why I come to Rehoboth.
The walls are a bit thin and the the area can be bit a little noisy at night if there is a convention in town. None of that affected my sleeping. 308 only has neighbors on one side so it's more private. The bed was comfortable. The building is a little older but is well maintained.
We did not need heat or air-conditioning as the weather was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenience and value are why guests return again and again to the BeachView. Our fantastic location offers great ocean views and easy access to all of Rehoboth’s attractions. Coupled with exceptionally clean rooms and the friendliest staff anywhere, the BeachView is your best choice when searching for beach accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Beach View Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Beach View Motel Rehoboth Beach, Delaware