This was our first stay at the Beach View. The room we stayed in was clean but nothing special. It seemed to have been maybe an older room or a room not up to date. It did not have a table or chairs but the pictures on line do show table and chairs so I wonder if the picture is just a standard picture used for all of the rooms.
My one suggestion would be to have chairs outside so you can have the option of sitting outside. Other motels like Beach View that are set up the same way do have chairs available to sit and it is nice especially if like us, you do not have a balcony. The location is very good and that is a definite positive.
The breakfast was very good for being continental and was actually surprising as to the various food options available.
I would go back and I will recommend the motel. My only suggestion is to get a balcony room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenience and value are why guests return again and again to the BeachView. Our fantastic location offers great ocean views and easy access to all of Rehoboth’s attractions. Coupled with exceptionally clean rooms and the friendliest staff anywhere, the BeachView is your best choice when searching for beach accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Beach View Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Beach View Motel Rehoboth Beach, Delaware