“Outstanding gluten free find”
Review of The Pig + Fish - CLOSED

The Pig + Fish
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Eat like a Pig.... Drink like a Fish. Our goal is to provide you with fresh ingredients, beautiful presentation, all at affordable prices. Pork, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, salads, pizzas - something for everyone. Open year round, with full bar and daily happy hour.
Reviewed 10 November 2013

WOW! This is one of the best meals I have ever eaten. So many gluten free choices and even pale- friendly choices. Myself and my bf both ordered the pig + fish entree which was pork belly and scallops with a yukon gold, butternut squash, bacon and brussel sprouts hash. The meal, every bite was better than the last. We both were so impressed with how good the quality of the food was and the amazing flavors. The service was great and the server very knowledgeable. I would drive to Rehobeth (2.5 hours away from home) just to eat dinner here!

1  Thank Dana I

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I had as an appetizer the Hog Wings, which were outstanding. I had had shanks in the past, but these were by far the best. I also tried something I rarely have, fish and chips. It was excellent, not greasy at all. Service was excellent. I will definitely come back when in the area.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Pig and Fish..such a strange name. Do they only serve fish and pork?
This wonderful beach restaurant serves not only seafood and meat dishes but a wide variety of vegetarian fare as well.
The food is really noveau American just about gourmet. I had a pork tenderloin smothered in a butternut squash hash that was to die for. My wife had the rockfish that she claims was superb.
By the way the restaurant name means "eat like a pig... Drink like a fish".
Enjoy this winner.

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

I love Pig+Fish! Been there many times! Everytime the food and service were very good! We usually sit in the bar area. Chip is a great bartender! Very attentive and funny! Pork tacos are amazing! Crab cakes, pasta, mussels! Food is absolutely delicious, interesting, and with a deep flavor!
Can't wait to go there again!

1  Thank FoodLoverDE
Reviewed 29 September 2013

My partner had the crab cakes and they were to die for. I had the swordfish and it was amazing. The wine was reasonably priced. We would go back there for the food and the service. Our waiter was awesome!

2  Thank DrMon79