“Best meal on vacation!”

The Pig + Fish
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Eat like a Pig.... Drink like a Fish. Our goal is to provide you with fresh ingredients, beautiful presentation, all at affordable prices. Pork, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, salads, pizzas - something for everyone. Open year round, with full bar and daily happy hour.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Our first time in Rehoboth Beach and we couldn't have found a better place to eat! Everything from the service to the food was excellent!! I had Lobster & Crab Mac and Cheese while my husband had a burger. We usually share but he doesn't like seafood...no problem with me!! Loved mine and he was very satisfied. I loved that the waitress took time to explain the cooking process to us. She was great! It's definitely a place we'll come back to but this time we'll try the bread pudding!!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stopped in here just before closing on a Thursday night. We were waited on in a reasonable amount of time by a pleasant waitress. I ordered the garden salad with a crab cake and my husband had the nachos w crab. The food was excellent! The only issue I had was that the place is a bit noisy.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Fabulous menu with great atmosphere. I had the Pig Wings as an appetizer - these are amazing spare ribs - sauce is exceptional! Also had the scallops which were also delicious. I will definitely stop here again if ever in the area.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We went the first night we were in town and loved it so much we went back the next night. Our waiter was Chipper and he was awesome! He gave great recommendations, was attentive and very friendly. We ordered Rockfish the first night and it was amazing. The second night we got the Lobster Mac n Cheese....also very good. I highly recommend the bread pudding for dessert. We got it both nights....so good. Very cool restaurant and the food is excellent.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We had been at the beach and done quite a bit of walking. As we realized it was well past supper time for our disabled diabetic daughter, we darted into the next restaurant - The Pig+Fish. Then we realized that her blood sugar was too low. When a table wasn't available, they seated us at the bar, (luckily everyone is of age), she popped a glucose tab, and the bartender served us promptly. Rockfish, scallops, and halibut seared and lightly cartelized and all served with an amazing spinach/mushroom risotto. Yummy! Our son enjoyed the perfectly seasoned and fried fish fry (grouper), too. Then we shared a huge serving of bourbon bread pudding topped with vanilla ice cream and a good cup of black coffee. Heavenly! The service was great and certainly helped to avert a family/medical emergency. An added bonus was a fabulous food experience for us all!