“excellent crab & lobster mac & cheese” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Pig + Fish

The Pig + Fish
Ranked #13 of 269 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Eat like a Pig.... Drink like a Fish. Our goal is to provide you with fresh ingredients, beautiful presentation, all at affordable prices. Pork, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, salads, pizzas - something for everyone. Open year round, with full bar and daily happy hour.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“excellent crab & lobster mac & cheese”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

This was the 2nd time we've eaten at The Pig + Fish. Both times were excellent. Got the crab & lobster mac & cheese for dinner. It was wonderful. Our server was funny and personable as well. We had to wait for a table to get in, but they have the text option available where they text you when your table is ready. So we just sat on a bench outside and people-watched for a while until our table was ready.

Visited July 2014

Bethesda, Maryland
“Off the beaten path”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

even though it is on rte 1,it feels like it is set back, not a long wait... food and service good and fast. liked the fish tacos and the kids loved the pulled pork sandwiches!

Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We started with some great drinks and once seated enjoyed everything. Tried the meat and two cheeses. Tasty! Then onto our entrees...crab cakes. Incredible! And I'm a huge fan of fingerling potatoes. Happy to see those with the cakes. Can't wait to visit again.

Westminster
“Best Burger I've Ever Eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Went with a party of four on a Sunday evening, the wait was short, and they text you when your table is ready, which was nice. Ordered the bacon crab dip, which was amazing. Drinks were delicious and generous on the alcohol. The best part of my meal was the fifty-fifty burger, which is the absolute best burger I have ever had the pleasure of eating. Half short rib, half bacon, slathered in cheddar and cooked perfectly. Do not miss it, if you are a burger fan. The house Gorgonzola vinaigrette dressing was also top notch.

Best meal we've had in Rehoboth Beach so far!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Pig + Fish?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Not sure what happened to this restaurant but it has clearly changed since the fall and my last visit. I left here in November having one of the best meals I have ever eaten. I could not wait to return only to be extremely disappointed. Appetizer of Hog Wings was delicious but dinner was not. I ordered the pork tenderloin it was very bland. My boyfriend ordered the Bouillabaisse and really liked it. I am gluten free so I do greatly appreciate the gluten free choices but the menu has changed. Bring back the pork belly and scallops with the maple glaze and sweet potato and artichoke hash.
This restaurant needs a gluten free drink menu.

• Visited August 2014