“We loved this place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Foyer Kitchen
Master Bedroom 1
Master Bedroom 2
Master Bedroom 3
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Savage, United States
“We loved this place!”
Reviewed 8 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

From the mouth of my nine-year old (who was the first one to run up the stairs and see the place) "Wow, come on you gotta see this. This place is nice. It's just like home!" For the next four days it was for us.

I could not have said it better myself! This location is convenient to everything. It was so nice that I wanted to hangout right there. I taught the kids and my husband backgammon and my daughter taught me chess (also supplied). There are movies galore, magazines, books for the beach, supplies for the beach if you need them, a gas grill (so stop and pick up what you need from the supermarket) comfortable beds, baths in each room... I could go on and on and on about how lovely, comfortable and cozy this home is. We have decided that this will be the only place we will stay when we are ready for some beach time. Thank you so much!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
23 Aug 2018
I’m so glad you enjoyed the property. Enjoy the rest of the summer and hope to hear from you again.
Rafael N
Brookfield, Connecticut
“Definitely booking again”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Rafael's town home is new, well furnished, and definitely one of the nicest places I've stayed in the Delaware area. The town home is very accommodating with everything you need to feel like you're at home : beautiful well equipped kitchen , washer and dryer ,flat screen televisions in every room, cable,good size bathrooms in every room, every inch of the home was super super clean, garage with clicker, and the outside premisses are well lit and maintained. Finally, we were literally five minutes to all main attractions and restaurants. I can't wait to come back next year.

Management Response
12 Sep 2017
Thank you, Rafael. Would love for you to come back again!
Silver Spring, MD

person found this review helpful

Reviewed 4 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Strasburg, VA
Reviewed 7 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing