Crosswinds Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Rehoboth Beach
See available hotels
Hotel Rehoboth(Rehoboth Beach)
Printz Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
High Seas Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Oceanus Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsdogfish headbrew puba small grocery storemini fridgekeurig coffee makerbake shoppek cupsminute walk to the beachfew blockscultured pearllots of pillowsreasonable ratesrooms are cleanwithin walking distanceoff seasonweekend tripc unit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The front desk is very friendly and quick to help. You have to note their hours as this is a motel but the rooms are extremely well designed for a motel. VERY clean and have all the amenities you need to rest your head while playing at the beach. I even forgot my iPhone charger and thought I was out of luck. Look, on my nightstand is a iHome clock radio with a docking station I used to charge my iPhone. I've stayed here a few times already and it's a great location where I can park my car and forget it while I'm visiting Rehoboth. I made a simple comment about how I liked the hazelnut coffee for my in room keurig. The house keeping service left me extra so I knew they listened with care. Unlike the more expensive hotels I've stayed at in town, when I called to mention the wireless seemed to be inactive, the women at the front desk immediately attended to it and said they'd reboot the router. When I asked the same of those more pricey hotels in town, they said they didn't get involved and I needed to contact their provider. The people of the crosswinds pay attention to their customers and want to give you the best experience at a great price. Big yes. Note in room refrigerator, coffee maker, onsite parking off rehoboth ave and ice makers. Not to mention working wi fi. Seriously, don't waste your money for ocean front when you can walk there. This is an excellent clean and fashionable motel with people that care.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank Steven S
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is a great hotel and great value. It is right next door to Dog Fish Eats.. if you love dog fish beers you have to stay. The host is nice and down to earth. They have During in each room. If.we go back to the area we will stay there!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank pfcjones
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stayed here in September of 2012 and it was an awesome time. The rooms are updated to be pretty modern and they were nice and clean. There was no private balcony or pool or anything fancy, but the price was great for a clean, newly-updated motel right on Rehoboth Ave. We had no problems with the room, wi-fi, parking, or anything. My partner and I brought out bikes and kept them in the room, we stayed on the second or third floor and had no problem bringing them up and down to ride. We love riding around the streets and neighborhoods. This motel is in a great location, across from Grub Grocery and near Starbucks & The Cultured Pearl, and a bank if you need an ATM. It's also practically right next to Dogfishhead, 7-Eleven and the other convenience store too. There is a playground diagonally across the street as well which is nicely kept. The beach is an easy walk or bike ride away, walking right past all the great shops on Rehoboth Ave. This is now one of my favorite places to stay in Rehoboth!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank veganbunnyandcubby
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Close to everything but still quiet and clean! Nice clean modern rooms . Excellent friendly staff. great off street parking, well lit and convenient. Would recommend to anyone looking to be in the heart of Rehoboth.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank Russell H
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Stayed at the Crosswinds for one night in March. It was perfect especially for seeing live music at the Dogfish Head! Wonderful location - next to Dogfish and a Starbucks across the street! I was very impressed with this motel as I was leery at first of a "motel". The rooms are clean and well appointed. They even have Keurig coffee makers! The proprietor/manager was super nice and very helpful. I would definitely come back here. Would love to come in-season. I'm sure the rates are much higher but I would still consider. Definitely would come back in the off season.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends