Crosswinds Motel
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$154
ComfortInn
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$300
Official Hotel
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
US$118
US$114
US$107
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$215
Hampton.com
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$183
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$193
Admiral on Baltimore(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
All reviewsdogfish headbrew puba small grocery storemini fridgekeurig coffee makerbake shoppek cupsminute walk to the beachfew blockscultured pearllots of pillowsreasonable ratesrooms are cleanwithin walking distanceoff seasonweekend tripc unit
Reviewed 13 May 2014

To be honest, my wife was concerned when I told her we were staying in a motel. Fair enough, I've taken her to some bad places. But Crosswinds Motel exceeded our expectations, and even my very picky wife loved it! Yes, it's a motel. There are no internal hallways. But the rooms are very nice, with lots of little touches, like a Keurig coffee machine, nice furniture, comfortable beds, good towels, and a big flat screen TV. The woman at the front desk who checked us in was super friendly. Maids did a great job of cleaning our room when we left.

Location is AWESOME. It's about 20 feet from the Dogfish Head Brewpub and across the street from a Starbucks and the PEARL, which is a great sushi restaurant. Lots of parking at the motel.

Prices were unbelievably low for this area. The lady at the front desk said that's because they don't have a pool and fitness center like some of the other hotels. Don't care! We will DEFINITELY be returning if they have availability in the future!

The only "con" is that the front desk is not open all through the night... but that didn't affect us!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MattKir
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The front desk is very friendly and quick to help. You have to note their hours as this is a motel but the rooms are extremely well designed for a motel. VERY clean and have all the amenities you need to rest your head while playing at the beach. I even forgot my iPhone charger and thought I was out of luck. Look, on my nightstand is a iHome clock radio with a docking station I used to charge my iPhone. I've stayed here a few times already and it's a great location where I can park my car and forget it while I'm visiting Rehoboth. I made a simple comment about how I liked the hazelnut coffee for my in room keurig. The house keeping service left me extra so I knew they listened with care. Unlike the more expensive hotels I've stayed at in town, when I called to mention the wireless seemed to be inactive, the women at the front desk immediately attended to it and said they'd reboot the router. When I asked the same of those more pricey hotels in town, they said they didn't get involved and I needed to contact their provider. The people of the crosswinds pay attention to their customers and want to give you the best experience at a great price. Big yes. Note in room refrigerator, coffee maker, onsite parking off rehoboth ave and ice makers. Not to mention working wi fi. Seriously, don't waste your money for ocean front when you can walk there. This is an excellent clean and fashionable motel with people that care.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank Steven S
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is a great hotel and great value. It is right next door to Dog Fish Eats.. if you love dog fish beers you have to stay. The host is nice and down to earth. They have During in each room. If.we go back to the area we will stay there!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank pfcjones
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stayed here in September of 2012 and it was an awesome time. The rooms are updated to be pretty modern and they were nice and clean. There was no private balcony or pool or anything fancy, but the price was great for a clean, newly-updated motel right on Rehoboth Ave. We had no problems with the room, wi-fi, parking, or anything. My partner and I brought out bikes and kept them in the room, we stayed on the second or third floor and had no problem bringing them up and down to ride. We love riding around the streets and neighborhoods. This motel is in a great location, across from Grub Grocery and near Starbucks & The Cultured Pearl, and a bank if you need an ATM. It's also practically right next to Dogfishhead, 7-Eleven and the other convenience store too. There is a playground diagonally across the street as well which is nicely kept. The beach is an easy walk or bike ride away, walking right past all the great shops on Rehoboth Ave. This is now one of my favorite places to stay in Rehoboth!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank veganbunnyandcubby
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Close to everything but still quiet and clean! Nice clean modern rooms . Excellent friendly staff. great off street parking, well lit and convenient. Would recommend to anyone looking to be in the heart of Rehoboth.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo